Tuesday 24 September 2013

Finally, I have a blog!


Its been a long time coming, I've been pestered about doing one of these for a while by my friends. Im not the most gifted person with a computer so you'll have to bear with me!

Ive been living in London for over 6 months now and I have loved every second of it. For the first 6 months I was lucky to be in a position where I had a fair amount of disposable income. I put it to good use, going to as many restaurants as I could muster friends to come with me (as well as the occasional shopping spree.) As much as I love cooking, I also love going to restaurants to sample good food.

Having said that, this is not going to be a restaurant based blog. It will be all things food.

Im a cook, I moved to London to work for a family. It was one of those, I have to leave home, I have to have a change of scenery, Your offering me a job? Excellent, Ill take it moments. I had an interview on the Friday, a trial on the Sunday, moved in on the Wednesday. Best thing I ever did. It really cemented in my mind that this was what I wanted to do, cooking.  Ive always loved food. When I went to uni I found myself cooking for people, I have this real urge to see people eating well and enjoying food.

So on this blog I will share my own recipes, tips and of course, restaurants that Ive been too.

Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Do you have an email address I can send you some information about a website I'd love for you to be a part of?
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you like it! Thanks so much! Yes my email is kmskins@me.com I'd happily have a read!

    ReplyDelete